Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Slice of Life, March 28th--"My Day in Numbers"

I saw another blogger do this kind of post. I'm sort of changing it around, but here goes!

2 Golden Retrievers trying to distract me from my blog, putting their paws on my chair and their noses onto my computer

100 students through my classroom today and 100 smiles

1 hamburger eaten for dinner, wrapped in lettuce with avocado

37 bars on the music volume this morning while heading to work

5 teachers gathered at the end of the day trying to figure out how to make a schedule for an unusual day coming up

4 o'clock was the time I left work, headed to the grocery store again

8 little, tiny pieces of smoked salmon, roasted in the oven, and tried for the first time (I might like it. I haven't decided yet!)

5 little pieces of salmon put back in the fridge in a baggie to try again tomorrow

12 hours until my kids come back to school tomorrow ready for another day!



2 comments:

  1. Love this numbers post as a quick and easy way to sum up the day and look at things from a new perspective!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting way to look at the day. Might have to try this one...

    ReplyDelete