Friday, March 10, 2017

March 10th, 2017- "The Perfect Meal"

I ate out tonight. It has been awhile since I've eaten something cooked by someone else, and it was pure pleasure to tell someone what I wanted, sit, relax, and voila! Out it comes!

No veggies to chop!

No messy prep!

No dirty dishes!

No work! At all!

Yes, it cost more than if I'd made it at home, but tonight it was sooooooo worth it. I enjoyed every bite, chatted with friends, and caught up on the latest gossip...all over my meal made by another.

I remember a time in my life when I ate out a lot. After awhile menus looked the same, meals blended together, and it became "normal." There's nothing wrong with eating out, of course, but it is nice to have the opposite experience!

It was special night because it's rare. A simple night with simple pleasures.


1 comment:

  1. And we just finished some wonderful Pad Thai prepared by the lovely folks at our favorite Thai restaurant. A special end to a long week. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete