Friday, March 3, 2017

March 3rd, 2017- "My Sister is Coming!"

I'm about to leave school, and all I can think is, "My sister is coming!" It's a family weekend, and they're coming to visit.

My niece, my nephew, and my brother-in-law are all coming too, but the highlight for me...

MY SISTER!!

Sometimes I think back to all the times I avoided her growing up, teased her, and did all the things that sisters do which they inevitably regret in 20 years. Now, if we could live next door for the rest of our lives, I would willing do it.

Funny how things change, right?

Sister bonds.

Nothing beats it!

3 comments:

  1. I have a twin. We were very close until high school, when we took very divergent paths. Neither bad, we just needed to explore our own interests, which our parents encouraged. Now, as adults, she is the person I share good & bad news with first. I feel the same way when we get to see each other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally relate to this post! I miss my sister and love when she visits. There is no better friend than a sister!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I had a sister! My brother and I fought a great deal growing up, but are now best of friends.They are good friends to have...they will love you no matter what. :)

    ReplyDelete