Sunday, March 12, 2017

March 12th, 2017 - "The Last Week Before Spring Break"

Well, we're here! The last week before Spring Break! It feels long overdue and too soon all at the same time.

It literally feels like my group of kiddos just walked in the door of my room for the first time just a few months ago, when it reality, it was 7 months ago! How is it possible that another year has slipped through my fingers in the blink of an eye?

On the other hand, there seem to be days that stretch on for miles and hours that pass by so slowly I feel as though my life is in slow motion. But when you look back, it's a blur!

My mom taught for 33 years, and I remember her saying that the first 10 years feel like 10 actual years, but that after that, they all go so quickly you can hardly keep up. Maybe that is what I'm experiencing this year during my 11th year...the years are speeding up and I can't keep up!

In any case, it's March and we are so close to Spring Break, I can taste it. And that is not a bad thing no matter how you look at it!

1 comment:

  1. We are a week from Spring Break too...and I am ready for it to be here!

    ReplyDelete