Friday, March 18, 2016

Slice of Life: March 18th, "A Night with My Sister"

My family is heading to Colorado for Spring Break. Most of them are driving that way right now, via car, but my sister and I are flying with my new nephew tomorrow to meet them in Denver. We're spending the night here together before we head out in the morning. Here is a short poem about our sisterly evening:

Silly moments

Sister giggles

Chinese food in p.j.s

Cooing baby

Knowing looks

Shared memories

Smiles

Totally content

Deep discussions

Unexplained laughing

Sweet baby smells

Opinions abounding

Dreams spoken

Happiness

3 comments:

  1. So beautiful! Sounds like a perfect time with your sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful poem about sisters - capturing those moments only sisters share. I hope you have a wonderful time together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you decided to go for the Chinese food!

    ReplyDelete