Tuesday, March 10, 2015

March 10th Slice of Life, Notes From My Hospital Room :)



I've been in the hospital for a few days. I'm fine, but I've made some observations as I've been here. I'd like to share a few of those with you !

* Nurses are the nicest people I know. Whether it's fixing my IV or bringing me more Jell-O, they are always so happy to help. And if they're not happy, they fake it so well I can't tell! Bless their hearts…

* Can we talk about Jell-O for a minute? I have always had a hate – affair with this food, but I have had to reevaluate my palate the last few days. I love it! Maybe not forever, but for now. It's actually to the point where I'm embarrassed to ask for any more of it! (Although my nurses, the nicest people on the earth, tell me everybody loves it in the hospital!)

* Being down for the count really reminds you how wonderful your friends and family  are. I have had so many people help me over the last few days that I don't know how I'll ever repay them. You guys know when you are!

* Another thing being sick reminds me of is how much I love my life! I would much rather be at school teaching my kiddos! I miss my school family very much, and I can't wait to see you all very soon!

Well, I hope this post finds you well. I hope to be back to the land of the living very soon! They might even let me have my computer tomorrow! :-)

10 comments:

  1. That is good that the nurses are nice. I hope you get better soon. Love your Slice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get well wishes are coming your way. Green jello is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always find out who your "best" friends are in times of need. I hope you get better soon & back to your students who I'm sure are missing you as much as you miss them. Orange jello is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree about nurses! Get well soon so you can go back to your students, who are certainly missing you! Glad you are enjoying your jello. I hate it myself and never ate it in the hospital. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Feel better soon!
    I love Jello.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you feel much better soon! Take care of yourself! We miss you at school and will be glad when you can return!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you feel better soon! I can completely relate to you about Jello being the best while you are in the hospital.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kudos to you for still doing your slices! Get well soon! I enjoyed reading your post.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you feel better soon! I miss you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you get to feeling better soon. I will keep you in my prayers

    ReplyDelete