Thursday, January 30, 2014

Pod 2 Question--Comments Wanted!

I want to practice the commenting feature of this blog. Will you help me? Please put your favorite book, author, or series in the comments below. It'll be good information for the pod, and it'll give me a little practice with handling comments!

To make a comment, follow these directions. If it doesn't work the first time, try again. If you still can't get it to work, talk to me at school and we'll figure it out!
     1. Click on the comments.
     2. Enter your comment and choose to post from a "google account" in the drop down menu.
     3. Enter your school google information if it asks.
     4. Choose to post as a "limited blogger".
     5. Enter your FIRST NAME ONLY. Click publish or okay.
     6. Enter the numbers/letters it asks you to enter to verify your account.
     7. Make sure it shows up on the post by refreshing it and looking for your comment.

Thanks, kids!

--Miss Collins

P.S. Any other visitors-- feel free to comment! We would love input from anyone that sees this question!

43 comments:

  1. My favorite series is hank the cowdog -Braxton

    ReplyDelete
  2. No Talking by Andrew Clements

    --Terrell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rick Riordan's Percy Jackson Series

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite book is Leap Day and it's by Wendy Mass. -Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  5. -Amy
    My favorite author is Gertrude Chandler Warner.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Around the world in 80 days, Jules Verne
    -Brayden

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hidden is my favorite book.its by haddix.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My favorite author is Dan Gutman and for book, it's probably Lunch Money. -Garner

    ReplyDelete
  9. My favorite book is hidden. It is by haddix

    ReplyDelete
  10. My favorite author is E.b White

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My favorite book is Ender's Shadow.

      Delete
  11. My favorite book is Ender's Shadow.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The Chronicles Of Vladimir Tod: Twelfth Grade Kills By Heather Brewer

    ReplyDelete
  13. Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
  14. My favorite book series are The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod, and Gregor the Overlander
    My favorite authors are Suzanne Collins and Heather Brewer the authors of the books I've chosen

    ReplyDelete
  15. My favorite book is Grace Gold and Glory My Leap Of Faith

    ReplyDelete
  16. My favorite book series is Among the Hidden series by Haddix

    ReplyDelete
  17. My favorite book is "Small Steps" By Peg Kehert.

    ReplyDelete
  18. My favorite author is Alexander Gordon Smith and favorite series is Escape from Furnace

    ReplyDelete
  19. My favorite book is Half Upon A Time

    ReplyDelete
  20. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love The Hobbit by J.R. Toliken

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
  22. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I also love Th lord of The Rings series also by J.R. Tolkien

    ReplyDelete
  24. My favorite book series are The Gatekeepers and The Shadow Children aka Among The Hidden.

    ReplyDelete
  25. My favorite book is Small Steps: The Year I Got Polio
    By: Peg Kehret
    -Bailey

    ReplyDelete
  26. My favorite book is Small Steps: The Year I Got Polio by Peg Kehret-Mayci

    ReplyDelete
  27. My favorite author is Rick Riordan.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Detective Work with Ballistics by David West
    ---Bailey F.

    ReplyDelete
  29. my favorite book is deep dark and dangerous

    ReplyDelete
  30. Favoriate Book: "Heaven is for Real" Book by Todd Burpo and Lynn Vincent

    ReplyDelete